c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Postingfir a friend that isn’t on here often

Bluetooth connection for JB4 for sale or trade + cash for data cable

vw671

Autocross Newbie
MK7 Golf-R/S3 OEM VW resonator delete pipe with two clamps. Because race cars don't have resonators. Local Pickup only (North County San Diego), no shipping, no meeting in the middle. $100 Firm, originally $200 and was used for about a year and for about 5k miles

Last edited:

APR1

Ready to race!
Mk7 GTI rims. Currently have all seasons mounted with plenty of tread left. Absolutely no bends, cracks, flat spots ...etc. one rim has very minor curb rash. Need them gone as I am literally running out of storage space. Entertaining all offers

Last edited:

KevinGTI

Mk7 GTI rims. Currently have all seasons mounted with plenty of tread left. Absolutely no bends, cracks, flat spots ...etc. one rim has very minor curb rash. Need them gone as I am literally running out of storage space. Entertaining all offers

Gti sport (Nogaro wheels) or non-sport (Austin's)?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
thinking of selling my GTI

4dr 2016 GTI S w/ lightning package and dsg only. 31k miles. planning on putting it back to stock, but right now its lowered vwr springs and has 19" neuspeed rse102 wheels. also have euro led tails

Will ask probably 19k or 17k stock (ed 35 wheels, stock ride height, stock tails)

FS thread https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43476

Last edited:

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Selling my Euro Impulse shift knob. I ordered the black version and there were some swirl marks on the top so I sanded and polished it for a very unique look. I've used it for maybe 3 or 4 months. Unfortunately I don't have the threaded adapter for the stalk but you might be able to get one from Euro Impulse.

Here's a link to their website.

$50 shipped or $45 local pick up in Orange County CA.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Dameon

Go Kart Champion
Borla S-type Catback - $580 OBO (Midpipe was altered to fit a vibrant res. Resonator not for sale)

Stock Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 tires @10k miles - $200 OBO

Stock Austins (1 in perfect condition, other 3 pretty shitty) - $250 OBO
- Lmk if you want pictures! I can take when I get the opportunity.

How much tread is left on the hankooks and where are you located?