GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dent Repair

darindan2270

Anyone know a good shop in NOVA? Good reviews at DentMasters in Tyson's but the estimate seems a little high.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
I used Dentmasters in Arlington (they work out of the Mercedes dealership on Glebe Road) last summer and was very pleased with their work. I paid $275 to fix the dent shown below. They weren't the cheapest quote I got but they did a great job and were very responsive.

Not sure what your quote was but I think my repair was reasonable because they could easily access the backside of the dent by taking off the fender liner.

darindan2270

I used Dentmasters in Arlington (they work out of the Mercedes dealership on Glebe Road) last summer and was very pleased with their work. I paid $275 to fix the dent shown below. They weren't the cheapest quote I got but they did a great job and were very responsive.

Not sure what your quote was but I think my repair was reasonable because they could easily access the backside of the dent by taking off the fender liner.

They have to take out the window on mine, probably the reason.

iTzAvW

You can have it done at Fairfax VW service department. Car Medic performs all of their dent repairs. OP, from your "picture" I can "approximate" the cost of about $125-$150 to repair. Or if you prefer to go through Car Medic directly, contact Taylor Bryner tbryner@carmedic.net (703-677-7997)...

darindan2270

You can have it done at Fairfax VW service department. Car Medic performs all of their dent repairs. OP, from your "picture" I can "approximate" the cost of about $125-$150 to repair. Or if you prefer to go through Car Medic directly, contact Taylor Bryner tbryner@carmedic.net (703-677-7997)...
Thanks for the referral