GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Amen Brother. You pull the backseat back it is worth over 100 pounds. 2800-2900 range car with this kind of torque is fun. IMO! Lol.

The back seat is 100 lbs?

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
If I don't get some data logs soon you are done for OP

It’s 39 degrees out. Car feels like it picked up some power. You have spent what $3000-4000 on your 1.8 and are suddenly worried about a pretty solid $300 mod now? LMAO

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
It’s 39 degrees out. Car feels like it picked up some power. You have spent what $3000-4000 on your 1.8 and are suddenly worried about a pretty solid $300 mod now? LMAO

lol got em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Damn I want to try this haha

This includes the backseat and seatbelt hardware to be clear. It all adds up. Passenger heated seat has to be 60-65 pounds. Anybody started a weight removal thread with weights? Weight loss on these cars is big help. *Remember Wolf was a GIAC stage 2 bolt on car with weight reduction. Took down a bunch of cars. :).

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
This includes the backseat and seatbelt hardware to be clear. It all adds up. Passenger heated seat has to be 60-65 pounds. Anybody started a weight removal thread with weights? Weight loss on these cars is big help. *Remember Wolf was a GIAC stage 2 bolt on car with weight reduction. Took down a bunch of cars. :).

My problem is I'm lazy. If I take it out...I gotta put it back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Sub'd since I'm still waiting on BMS's IC and no word about that.

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
Yea . . . I wish you had some before and after logs. Even at the current temp it would give us an idea of performance. But, for $300 . . . I can't see a reason not to go this route unless BMS comes out with one at the same price. Thanks again for even taking the plunge and reporting back! Its going to help a lot of people.