GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf headlights

artinahmeti

headlights

@mamudiaz I am very interested in those headlights, can we please have a talk and see what the conditions are for buying those. thanks

Golf MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
I want to buy them as well.

hello from spain...i have just registered on this forum....i have got one friend who can get genuine and complete golf VII headlights LED.....he told me yesterday that now he had 2 pairs available like these:

if somebody is interested on them, please pm and i will tell you his contact..thanks

StickyMan

VW Xenon Lights

Hi,

I'm from spain but traveling and would like to know if those lights are still available and if they are, I would like to buy them?

Many Thanks,
Pedro

hello from spain...i have just registered on this forum....i have got one friend who can get genuine and complete golf VII headlights LED.....he told me yesterday that now he had 2 pairs available like these:

if somebody is interested on them, please pm and i will tell you his contact..thanks

fluidd

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anyone actually bought a set of these from this seller?

I was speaking to him about a set of MK7 Golf R headlights, and want to see if any one else had a good experience with him, and bought the Golf R Headlights and installed on their GTI?

If so, please PM me and show me pictures of the headlight on your mk7 GTI. Thanks!