GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S with performance package not in stock?

diogoguitar

Hi, I am fairly new to the forum (second post!) and I am considering the "GTI S w/ Performance". I do not care so much about leather seats and I honestly don't want a sunroof

Have you guys noticed that there is no MK7 GTI S with PP in stock? At least none of the dealers in US Northwest have it. Is that common?

Thanks!

NJMK7R

Passed Driver's Ed
Very common, there are usually no Autobahn to be had when I looked before the R.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

crossintotheGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I feel the same way about not needing the leather or sunroof. I just ordered an S w/ PP and LP and I was told it will not be here until April.....it's gonna be a long winter wait.

xl1200r

Ready to race!
I had to order a PP S as well. I think I could have gotten PP or LP but not both.

grayTshirt

I experienced the same when searching for my build specs. My dealer had to bring a car in from another state, but they got it to me in less than 72 hours after me going in and discussing the numbers. In my area the performance package is hard to come by on any model. I'm sure that varies from market to market.

diogoguitar

I experienced the same when searching for my build specs. My dealer had to bring a car in from another state, but they got it to me in less than 72 hours after me going in and discussing the numbers. In my area the performance package is hard to come by on any model. I'm sure that varies from market to market.

That's useful information
Everyone else, thanks for the input.

tortball

I test drove a white 2 dr S w/ PP but it doesn't have the LP which is what Id rather have but I might have to settle :/

knivesandfire

Passed Driver's Ed
Chaplin's in Bellevue, WA has two ( S 4-door 6MT, one w/ LP) in their inventory.

For myself, I preferably want a non-PP S 4-door DSG w/ LP, but none available in the entire state. I might have to get into a SE if I can swing a good deal on one.

hockeydad2000

I have been wanting a white 4-door DSG w/PP and I know of only one in the entire country for sale. Seems like PP only comes on SE or Autobahn models.