GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Took Delivery of my carbon gray 2015 performance package version MK7

Fatboy418

Passed Driver's Ed
It's the best auto I have had. Again it doesn't make a difference if there are clutches instead of a torque converter, there is a computer shifting it for you. To me and again only my opinion if you are not using a clutch with your left foot it is not a manual it is an auto. And no amount of paddle shifting will make me feel different and no I can't shift as fast as the computer. Since the GTI will be my daily driver I prefer the DSG. Both my Shelby and Miata have three pedals on the floor and RWD as G-d intended!

HughJorgan

LOL I think that's the same guy that's responsible for the traffic I drive every day.

Yeah even the coolest intentions have their day ...Like the hand crank on the model A ford. ;)

Fatboy418

Passed Driver's Ed
Remember roll up windows? Really wouldn't want to go back to them or no air conditioning !
Can't even do without heated seats or Bi xenon or LED lights ( I am not young just put LED headlight on my Harley so I can see at night). I still roll up the windows in the Miata and it still has a round headlight! I prefer the new technology!

HughJorgan

I remember the roll up windows well! The new auto tech is great. The trade off of course is not being able to work on them at all. I see all the computer remapping, mods, intakes the kids are doing these days. I guess that's todays equivilant to throwing a holly double pumper on my 67 Chevelle 396 so its ready for Saturday night. Ahhh those were the days...

Fatboy418

Passed Driver's Ed
I open up the hood on my Shelby, wonder how they stuffed the engine, supercharger, inter cooler and 2 radiators in it. Then I close the hood and just enjoy the car for what it is. A 1960's muscle car that is overpowered, will try to kill you if you do something stupid and sounds like hell is being unleashed (full Borla catback system). Hate the sound of 4 cylinders with those garbage can mufflers. Nothing like a V8 up front, 3 pedals on the floor and Rwd!