GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
here's 2 more from the same day (you can see my exhaust tips need to be polished)

That is a great looking GTI!

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
SB Stage 2 Endurance

Drove the car for first time since having the Southbend Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Fluidampr, and BFI Stage 2 Mounts installed :D:D Pedal feel is 50% stiffer with lower engagement point, SMFW produced faster/smoother revs. Clutch chatter is minimal at idle w the Fluidampr, but SMFW is audible (whirring/rubbing sound while driving at low speeds).

Engine/trans feel very planted; definite increase in NVH from the mounts but worth the trade-off IMO (if I daily-ed this car, they'd be borderline too aggressive for me).

Really happy w the way the car feels so far. Will post updates during the break-in process.

Southbend Stage 2 Endurance Cold Start

Warm Engine Idle

Last edited:

condi

Passed Driver's Ed
Bought climate windscreen with front assist camera holder, front assist camera, cover, waiting for two 1pin connectors for heating power, and borderless mirror.

Will retrofit heated front windscreen, front assist, light assist, lane assist, code acc with front assist, and sign recognition [emoji16]

Wysłane z mojego SM-G950F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:

falconcrest32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Hey everyone, this is my first post here. Just got a 2018 GTI SE at the end of April and I'm coming from a B7 A4 (and coming from audizine).

First thing i did to the GTI: got it paint corrected and ceramic coated with Modesta BC-04 (done by TLC Auto Detail in Dulles, VA)

But more recently I installed new wheels to replace the, in my opinion, ugly stock Dallas wheels. These are HRE FF04: 19x8.5 ET47 on Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ in 245/35/19 (no rubbing even with big dips and bumps)

My dog approves the HRE's :)...His name is McQueen - after Steve McQueen (nickname is Mac)

Last edited:

falconcrest32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Did it right and made a good decision with the paint. Someones good at saving and I'm very jealous! Looks great falcon

falconcrest32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Did it right and made a good decision with the paint. Someones good at saving and I'm very jealous! Looks great falcon

Thanks!! Yea I've always had Black cars and told myself I will always have black cars but when I saw Dark Iron Blue I was sold lol

And yes, saving for an expensive hobby is key :D - Currently saving up for exhaust. I like the valved systems and am leaning towards IPE (i'll prob get some hate for that haha)

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Put on that devil hybrid Satan rabbit gti hellhound decal I see a lot with. And then snapped a picorini at the gym.

Attachments

• IMG_20180719_152419.jpg
    IMG_20180719_152419.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG_20180719_153238.jpg
    IMG_20180719_153238.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 634

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Trying on the R bumper and grill, having issues fitting the trim pieces and tray onto the bumper so hoping if i leave it on a day it might shape the bumper in a bit and the tray might fit better

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk