GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jb4 GTI vs 2017 Challenger Scatpack

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
Definitely lying about his mods. I can smoke a scat pack in my stock turbo R.

I think part of my issue was i had a forge bov installed and i think that was causing me to not hold power well...went with the new ecu controlled bov and the car seems like a night and day difference...im going to run again to see what happens

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
I think part of my issue was i had a forge bov installed and i think that was causing me to not hold power well...went with the new ecu controlled bov and the car seems like a night and day difference...im going to run again to see what happens

Well if it was opening under load and losing boost, that's definitely it. Smoke him :D

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Ya no you wont.

Yeah maybe if I was "protuned" by 5150 I would. :rolleyes:

Do the Scat packs run faster than 11.5 @ 120mph full street trim or did I miss something?

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
I’m sure he means typical bolt on mods at least on a stock turbo R, not that the R is stock.

Reading comprehension is power! Stock R vs stock turbo R is quite the difference. :D

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
A 2015 up 8 speed scat run 112-114 typically and low to mid 12’s with traction. A 116 mph trap stock would be at Atco in cool air.

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
so I should be pretty happy with my run against him. I feel like that is a solid performance for a jb4 is20. Still though.... have to resist the lure of the is38 :eek:
A 2015 up 8 speed scat run 112-114 typically and low to mid 12’s with traction. A 116 mph trap stock would be at Atco in cool air.

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
how do you like your ED tune? I am interested in what gains I might see just from software at some point.
come to the dark side

A2MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
That’s awesome! I’m in line to get a stratified protune, I have similar bolt-ons.

Yea i love my car i surprise alot of ppl, im just waiting for my clutch to come in : / so i cant max out the tune. I'm planning to run full e85. Then larger turbo :).

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Ed maestro is great, night and day difference between jb4 and ed

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Carcrazy1

well for what its worth my 15 A8 scatpack ran 11.77 116mph on nitto nt555R tires no other mods ...and my 16 2SS camaro A8 on nt05r ran 11.65 @118.6 both at sea level and +300 DA 60 degree air both stock with exeption of rear tires
my 1/8 mile was 7.9 @ 93mph -Scatpack
for a reference so far my stock hellcat A8 on mickey thompsons on street no prep has been
11.00 @ 127mph 7.1 @101 1/8th mile and -3.6 0-60
these are the gauges i am using while i am sorting out my goals for my golf r ...

Last edited: