GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How to retro-fit the rear window spoiler fins to a Mk7 Golf Estate/Variant/S.W.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
HI Dave,

Will this work on a golf mk7 hatchback?

Thanks,

Rick

Not with these parts as for the estate...

& you can't use the GTI/R parts either as the meatal work on the top of their hatch is different to your hatch...

There are fins for the basic hatch...just cant remember the part no.s...

Hotwire1

Passed Driver's Ed
Ordered mine today for my GSW, I can't wait. I also have a line on an R Estate Rear bumper and valance. :)

RHaas

Car(s)
2015 Golf Wagan
Hi, Did anyone ever find a good source for US Buyers or is e-acca.com the only option found so far? I am very interested in the rear window fins for my Golf Wagen.

I live near the US/Mex border and thinking about asking Mexico VW dealership if they can get these.

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I think e-acca is the only place..

have a look on the MK7 GSW section on vwvortwex forum as there is a thread on these parts also...just for us on this side of the water vwvortex keeps dropping out every few seconds...

PNCHDUB

Mk VI
Car(s)
2010 GTI 4dr DSG
e-acca.com is great. you will get no communication for about a week, maybe a bit longer, and then the parts will ship and you'll get an email. It took less than a week to get to California from Latvia.

ORE_PDX

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'17 Alltrack SE
Love these wrte-ups. Clear and technical. Really appreciate all your time spent.

Thoughts on if these will fit 2017 Golf MK7 Alltrack variant? Assuming they have the same rear lift gate + window shape.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Love these wrte-ups. Clear and technical. Really appreciate all your time spent.

Thoughts on if these will fit 2017 Golf MK7 Alltrack variant? Assuming they have the same rear lift gate + window shape.

They will be a straight fit...its that same hatch as my GSW...