GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cat back exhaust

jhileman79

Ready to race!

yosoydan

Ready to race!
While not the least expensive, AWE Tuning exhausts are top tier. The quality and craftsmanship that goes into their products and the sound+aesthetics is unparalleled. Granted, they aren't cheap, but special sales (e.g. Black Friday) are a great opportunity to get one of the best exhausts on the market while saving a few bucks.

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
While not the least expensive, AWE Tuning exhausts are top tier. The quality and craftsmanship that goes into their products and the sound+aesthetics is unparalleled. Granted, they aren't cheap, but special sales (e.g. Black Friday) are a great opportunity to get one of the best exhausts on the market while saving a few bucks.

You happen to get one yesterday?

I wanted one but no one who sells them was willing to ship to apo

Npdogg

Ready to race!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion

jhileman79

Ready to race!
Would also like to know what the discount is? Thanks

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

I am not sure the exact discount amount but when I called Remus USA and told them I was a forum member they gave me a discount. I believe it was Michael that I was dealing with. I also got the carbon fiber tips and they look great. Expensive but worth it for me.

yosoydan

Ready to race!
Not yet, I didn't get out of there till 5 chasing some electrical gremlin. How did the exhaust sound on the ride home?

Going past 3000 RPM, the exhaust just sounds awesome. And to follow up with our conversation, there's no drone but the cabin can get boomy on the highway. I'm going to take care of the soundaktor tomorrow to see if it makes any changes. I may look into the Touring conversion kit to keep it more civil at highway speeds, but overall, I think people correctly described the output of the Track edition. You can't go wrong with either one.