GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does anyone make plaid seat covers for my plaid seats?

CeleritasPrime

Ready to race!
The fabric in my 2017 Sport is fraying....again. The car's less than two years old, and I already got one warranty replacement of the upholstery on the driver's seat. My previous car's cloth seats made it sixteen long years with nowhere near this amount of wear.

Very reluctantly I have concluded it's time to shop for seat covers for the front seats at least.....but the plaid!!!

Does anyone know where I might be able to get plaid seat covers to cover my plaid seats?

Jacobmk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI S 4dr DSG
That’s weird, I got 3 years and 46k on my seats and their almost perfect.

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
my benz seats have torn horizontally across a seam twice in 3 years too.... but to be fair i do take my dogs with me and am generally hard on things... My GTI Has remained clean and untarnished, thus far.... but i can see where rivets on a pair of jeans have possibly began wearing away at the stitches in some spots.

saw a full set of seats for sale for 1g on the forums here =D ..... shouldve grabbed them and kept them in my storage unit for 5 years until i need them. THe benz seat is 700 for just the drivers seat... one replacement under warranty... next one was on me =D so dont feel too bad.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
The fabric in my 2017 Sport is fraying....again. The car's less than two years old, and I already got one warranty replacement of the upholstery on the driver's seat. My previous car's cloth seats made it sixteen long years with nowhere near this amount of wear.

Just noticed the side bolster on the back of the driver's seat on my 2017 is definitely starting to get a little ratty and saggy looking at 19k miles. My MKIV did better than this.

Is there a limit on the interior items warranty? I thought I had read it was only like 1 year 12k or something.

I'm interested in what you find in terms of a cover as well.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Just noticed the side bolster on the back of the driver's seat on my 2017 is definitely starting to get a little ratty and saggy looking at 19k miles. My MKIV did better than this.

Is there a limit on the interior items warranty? I thought I had read it was only like 1 year 12k or something.

I'm interested in what you find in terms of a cover as well.

The vinyl/leather in my MK4 looked great even after 8 years. I think my MK5's was even thicker but the paint didn't hold up as well. I also don't think the MK7's are as good.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR

Very reluctantly I have concluded it's time to shop for seat covers for the front seats at least.....but the plaid!!!

Does anyone know where I might be able to get plaid seat covers to cover my plaid seats?

You can find OEM material on ebay at times. Used to be a guy in UK that stocked all the OEM fabric for for repairs etc.

Here is a LINK to some on ebay.

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion

No warranty on that? Seems unusual

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Looks good!