GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delete

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Put a dehumidifier unit in the back for a few hours. That will dry it quickly and prevent any warping or mould build up. My last car decided to open all the windows and the sunroof overnight in heavy rain and the dehumidifier was in there for the day and did the job perfectly.

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
A friend of my dad once yelled at his neighbor’s kids for kicking a soccer ball against his new Volvo.

He left and when he came back he found his sprinkler running inside his car. He said it took months before the windows didn’t steam up. Humidifier is a good idea.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Just remove the seat cushion (takes one minute), rinse the soap out of it, and let it dry in the sun for a day or two. A long time ago my cat peed on the back seat of a previous car of mine, so I removed it specifically to soak it in enzymatic cleaner. After thorough rinsing, I let it sit in the sun for a couple of days. It was good as new.

You can remove the door card and do the same, or just leave it on. It will dry on its own. It's not like the seat cushion in that it hasn't really absorbed a significant amount of water.