GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best interior dash cleaner

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
I also use this and enjoy it. No scent that I can detect and no oily residue. Picked it up at the local Advanced Auto on sale sometime last year and will last me a really long time.
I use that for general all purpose interior cleaner, but for dash i'll use their interior detailer. Lightly scented, has UV protectant in it, low-oily finish (slight, but best to buff into surface than leave enough on it anyways). Worthwhile checking out sometime.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I use both Mequiars Quick Interior detailer and Adam's Polish Interior Detailer. Both products have a pleasant but light scent. They do a great job of cleaning off the dust and grime while leaving a clean, but matte finish. They don't leave the dash overly greasy or oily which is why I use them.

+1 for Meguiars. I use the Ultimate Interior Detailer on my GTI and my wife's Golf. No shine, no mess, great faint odor that fades in a day or two. Spray on microfiber and wipe around. Built in UV protectant.

If I want to go crazy with the UV protectant in a car that doesn't have tinted windows then I break out the 303. With tint I usually don't do that in the GTI or the Golf and reserve its use for the non-tinted '90 Cabriolet.

I've been thinking of trying out the 3D Products LVP Cleaner or Nextzett Cockpit Premium but I keep asking myself why when the Meguiar's works so well and leaves the desired finish.