GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Vortex - MQB Turbo

pieguy

Ready to race!

Calkulin

Ready to race!
Yes. Especially if you happen to hit the brakes hard right after.

My car would smoke like crazy(like the pic below), enough to block the view of a 3 lane highway after a hard WOT pull or when braking hard but I finally resolved it using a different revision PCV and many other have said it has stopped their smoking issues also after I posted it on the FB group

Klrider44

Go Kart Champion
My car would smoke like crazy(like the pic below), enough to block the view of a 3 lane highway after a hard WOT pull or when braking hard but I finally resolved it using a different revision PCV and many other have said it has stopped their smoking issues also after I posted it on the FB group

Part number and more info on this revised PCV please

Calkulin

Ready to race!
Part number and more info on this revised PCV please

06K103495BL

Audi switched to this revision for the facelifted A3/S3(17+) but VAG keeps using the other 06K103495BM revision(right on pic) even on the new GTI/Rs and 15-16 A3/S3s for some reason and that style is the one that smokes like crazy on my car

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
06K103495BL

Audi switched to this revision for the facelifted A3/S3(17+) but VAG keeps using the other 06K103495BM revision(right on pic) even on the new GTI/Rs and 15-16 A3/S3s for some reason and that style is the one that smokes like crazy on my car

I think i remember seeing FCPeuro post about these 2 different versions. Do you know of anyone with a GTI who confirmed this worked for them?

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI

Calkulin

Ready to race!
I think i remember seeing FCPeuro post about these 2 different versions. Do you know of anyone with a GTI who confirmed this worked for them?

I posted that on multiple FB groups back last year but I don't remember exactly what cars they had to be honest. I was going to make a thread here about it then but I guess I got lazy and just never did

I'm using 06K103495AP currently Not sure what the factory part number was on my early '17 sport

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/oil-separator-pcv-valve/06k103495ap/

Replaced during tuning to narrow down some issues.

Are you having smoking issues? Cause that's the same design as the BM revision I used and gave me problems

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Nothing at all like you pictured.

A small puff of black smoke at WOT at high boost from it being a bit rich, but no white oil based smoke.

I haven't tracked my car though, plan on going to 1/4 track this weekend. I have though done plenty of hard pulls and heavy braking afterwards and no issues.

I've actually got the Spulen unit on order set for delivery next week since it looks to be a good solid unit and the original factory PCV wasn't cutting it for me during tuning anyway.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Waiting on your next revision after emailing the latest log is like waiting for Christmas morning! [emoji97]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Waiting on your next revision after emailing the latest log is like waiting for Christmas morning! [emoji97]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lol! Always. I’m on revision 16 and every one has been like the first. Eager anticipation to go flog the streets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk