GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK 7.5 GTI Vs BMW 1X

ImMrMeeseeks

Ready to race!
The one in link is 4000lbs . That’s a huge number . With “300/ 300” (bmw claim) and 1000lbs difference , should be about a wash

Sorry you must’ve looked up the X1 with x drive. I just looked up the regular X1 earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
You do know this car was not built for drag racing nor can it get grip at the front tires. Tune not gonna help without race slicks . Take it autox and the you will see the true difference between gti and stupid x1 .

no. there's cars running deep into the 12s on street tires in the 1/4 mile. you dont need slicks for a tuned car, especially from a roll

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
no. there's cars running deep into the 12s on street tires in the 1/4 mile. you dont need slicks for a tuned car, especially from a roll

Drag strip surfaces are prepped so that will def help if you have street tires. iunno about slicks but you definitely need UHP summer tires for a tuned car. I can tell you for a fact i spin on street tires on 4th @ 120kmh on dry road.

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Drag strip surfaces are prepped so that will def help if you have street tires. iunno about slicks but you definitely need UHP summer tires for a tuned car. I can tell you for a fact i spin on street tires on 4th @ 120kmh on dry road.

Are you making 600whp? I'm making 430ish whp and 450ish wtq, and I hook from 60mph on 225 indy 500s