GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
What he said ! ^^^

He has the entitlement mentality. Even when Charlie Whiting told him F1 was not F3 and that he needed to drive with his head instead of over it, he ignored Charlie. Even motor mouth Marko publicly commented this season that Max needs to stop compromising his race results and learn to race without crashing into his teammate and other competitors if he wants to ever win a championship.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
the more I see of Max and his comments the more I dislike him. Great talent, but such an arrogant, privileged prick.

I lay part of the blame on Red Bull and his home life. They encourage him to act that way and Jos is too much of an assaulting asshole himself to teach him better.

Once Lewis retires, I’ll probably be a Leclerc fan.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
There was a lot of talk about how powerful DRS is supposed to be now. Hopefully more open tracks prove this to be accurate.

So I have to say I found it interesting that Gasly couldn't pass Kvyat even with a faster car and softer/newer tires.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
For some reason, I have this sneaky feeling we’ll see Kvyat in an Red Bull again.

I was thinking this as well. So far Kvyat is the best value driver for fantasy, his points per cost is 3.1. The next best are Bottas and Stroll at 2.3, however at just one race in I'm sure things will quickly change.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I was thinking this as well. So far Kvyat is the best value driver for fantasy, his points per cost is 3.1. The next best are Bottas and Stroll at 2.3, however at just one race in I'm sure things will quickly change.

I don’t think I chchose him for the group I entered. Dammit lol.

But he was a pretty solid 2nd driver for RB. Just had a bad year and felt the wrath of The Marko.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
Hopefully he has matured enough as a driver to combine his talent and experience to deliver some great results this season.

Did anyone see that Mercedes was saying Lewis's pace difference was due to damage on the car?

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
Yeah there was a small piece of carbon fiber missing behind the right rear wheel of Hamilton's car at some point which is what Mercedes is claiming caused the diff in speed. I highly doubt this was the case for a 10 second gap if you subtract the advantage of the lead car having clean air until they start lapping the field. I would expect Bottas car will suffer "issues" from now on.

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
He does that a lot, doesn't he? I like hearing him tell his engineer how to manage the race over the radio... Must make the engineer feel really good. :rolleyes:

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
He definitely does and I’m a huge fan of his.

Bono doesn’t mind, I suppose. He probably gets a raise every time Lewis asks why he was pitted early/late haha.

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
He definitely does and I’m a huge fan of his.

Bono doesn’t mind, I suppose. He probably gets a raise every time Lewis asks why he was pitted early/late haha.

If that were the case Bono would be making more than the $20 million Hammy gets per season. ;)