GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: [Ca] VW Mk7 GTI

jevenator

Hello everybody. I am looking for MK7 Golf GTI.

It must have at the minimum:

• 6 Gears for me to row through
  • Push-to-start
  • Car-play
  • NO TUNE (I don't want problems in the future and plan on keeping it stock the whole time)
  • Not a silver color nor black
  • Lighting package

Preferably:

• less than 40k miles
  • If you have mods on it, stock parts with it.
  • An SE unless someone can convince me why I don't need bigger brakes and an LSD or there's a good deal on your S because you need to sell it for some reason.

You can contact me directly at 619-549-4255 - Jev.
Email: ogurec1@gmail.com

Looking for a good price on the car (obviously) maybe you want to invest in a future medical student.

Thank you so much, God bless you, may peace and grace be with you. A text would be better as I am quite busy lately with school.

Last edited:

DAS_STIG

Banned
SE only comes with big brakes in later model years. 2015/16 you need to call out the performance pack for SE to have the 340mm brakes. That means 15/16 the S can have 340mm brakes as well.

jevenator

SE only comes with big brakes in later model years. 2015/16 you need to call out the performance pack for SE to have the 340mm brakes. That means 15/16 the S can have 340mm brakes as well.

Okay good to know. So only the 17/18 come with the bigger brakes in the SE otherwise it must have the performance package If I understood that correctly.