GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Tuner with Billet Box, Data Cable, Stickers

Nathaniel

JB4 Group 2 ($429) plus Upgraded Billet Enclosure ($59), Original Plastic Enclosure, USB Data Cable ($35) for Programing your Maps on your Laptop, and all other needed parts plus Sticker Pack. Works Great, Easy to Install. All Worth over $500!!

$375 Shipped MINT

Selling because I Upgraded to Software Tune.

JB4 Group 2:
The JB4 is a true user adjustable plug and play solution for all MQB based models in the VW Audi Group range. Power Gains: Starting at 45bhp and 45ft lb with 91 octane/95Ron with + 4.50psi boost over stock on the default setting. Up to 90hp and 70ft-lb with bolt on modifications, higher octane and boost adjustment with the optional BMS Data Cable.

The JB4 features CANbus connectivity for more advanced tuning, direct AFR control, advanced safety systems for boost, air/fuel ratio, fuel trims, and engine knock, boost mapping by gear for improved traction, integrated water/meth control, and much more.

The unit can be used with our JB4 Bluetooth Connect kit providing for full in car engine parameter display, map switching and adjustment Support is also provided for the IS38 turbo upgrade providing for outputs past the 400hp level.

Last edited:

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Will this take care of the CEL for the O2 sensor if I have a downpipe?

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Will this take care of the CEL for the O2 sensor if I have a downpipe?

Its supposed to tap into the sensor so it wont trigger a cel. So ya for the most part u should be fine. I have both DP/jb4 and its normal. Also sometimes a cel may pop up and go away... related to o2 sensor... i kinda got used to it. But i had no cel for 2k miles with dp n spacer so its all a crap shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathaniel

Still available. Sorry for some reason im not getting notifications even though they're setup correctly. Strange. Just to let you all know, the car it was installed on was bought New by me in May 2016, and as of today only has 7,400 miles on the Odometer. Its a nice weather only car, and take very good car of it. So in all the JB4 is just as Mint as the car it was installed on, Im one of those guys where if you pop the hood, even the motor and every part in the engine bay is spotless, unscratched and extremely well cared for.

As for the question about Downpipes and Check engine lights, Ive never had an issue, with my CTS Catted Downpipe, and 42 draft designs O2 Spacer. But I guess the 90 degree spacer was the part that worked, ive most recently relocated the O2 sensor to behind the cat, and no spacer was needed, only the O2 extension wire. Simple 15 minute welding job on the car, and routing the wire up to the stock location. Worlds better as far as not having to fool your O2 and letting it meter your mix properly.

Hope all this was helpful.

Nathaniel

Its supposed to tap into the sensor so it wont trigger a cel. So ya for the most part u should be fine. I have both DP/jb4 and its normal. Also sometimes a cel may pop up and go away... related to o2 sensor... i kinda got used to it. But i had no cel for 2k miles with dp n spacer so its all a crap shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to rain on your parade, but what was stated is somewhat true and a little misinforming. Tapping the wire into the O2 harness wire is strictly for Functionality of the JB4, without it, it cant read your Air/Fuel Ratio and or make adjustments to you mixture. Not tapping the AFR pretty much makes it lose the benefits of the JB4 for fuel trims. Effectively will be the same as a JB1. George has stated that the ODB and AFR hookup should net 10-15hp more over the JB1 + whatever you get from your adjustments. So in all you'll want to connect the O2 Wire if your serious about all the benefits of this great box.

AFR WIRE CONNECTION:
This optional connection allows the JB4 to bias the o2 sensor for a greater range of AFR control. To connect the wire you’ll be using the included POSI-TAP to attach to the red wire on the gray lambda sensor plug on the firewall. We suggest sliding back the sleeve and connecting 2” back from the plug so that when the POSI-TAP is removed the sleeve slides back over the pin hole covering it up.

If you elect not to install this connection we suggest covering the exposed
loose wire with a piece of tape and tucking it out of the way.