GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommendation in Vancouver area - new clutch

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
You could also try HPA Motorsport out in Langley. Very well known VW tuner for years and I don't think a clutch job would be much of an issue for them to handle.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
You could also try HPA Motorsport out in Langley. Very well known VW tuner for years and I don't think a clutch job would be much of an issue for them to handle.

Forgot those guys!!!

Darryl is fantastic!!!

Da_Knob

Thanks to all for the recommendations, very helpful. Talking to RPI...they recommend South Bend stage 2 daily. The cost is a bit of a shocker...$2500 to $3,000. Is there anyone local who has done a clutch on the MK7 golf R? Would like to know how it went for you and the cost.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Thanks to all for the recommendations, very helpful. Talking to RPI...they recommend South Bend stage 2 daily. The cost is a bit of a shocker...$2500 to $3,000. Is there anyone local who has done a clutch on the MK7 golf R? Would like to know how it went for you and the cost.
Do you want to go with a single mass flywheel or do you wish to retain the dual mass flywheel? This was the kit I was looking at when and if I decide to upgrade the clutch. It uses the (new) OEM dual mass flywheel.