GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pittsburgh area Vagcom users

Corrado_slc

Hello!

I’m new to the forum here, however ive been hanging out in the GolfGTI subreddit for a little while, and i used to be on VwVortex.
I recently bought a Vagcom and I’be learned how to use it a little on my own, however, i haven’t really made a whole lot of headway on it.
Anyone in the Pittsburgh area that knows a lot about the tool willing to show me the ins and outs of it? Preferably someone who has a shop.

I’m trying to take up working and modding cars as a hobby and I’m super eager to learn about this stuff. If you helped me out i would be a loyal customer forever, i promise :D

Garrettoliveros

Hello! I recently changed my battery on my 2009 Jetta and found out the hard way apparently sometimes when you change a battery it removes the option for the "Aux In" on my stock radio. The fix requires modifying a single entry using a Vag-Com from "0" to a "1" and unfortunately I don't own one. I did some Googling and found your post. I live in the Crafton area and was wondering if I buy you a six pack of beer could we meet up for a 3 minute fix? That is of course if you still have yours...

Check out: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=341165