GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix install in Philly area?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Anyone know a good indy car audio shop in the Philly area? I need to get my Helix Soundbox installed ASAP (already have the programming dongle and installation tools from a rental thread, don't wanna keep the next guy waiting), and preferably at a reasonable cost

If you've gotten the Helix soundbox installed in this area, where did you go/how much did it cost, and how satisfied are you with the work performed?

I live in South Jersey, but am constantly on the move between Central Jersey, South Jersey, and Philadelphia. I'm willing to drive up an an hour and a half from Philly for the right place.

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
Did it myself which = free took me 3.5 hours which might be long but I made sure everything was routed right. I didn't break anything either. Did you get the longer spare tire rod? I have both my Helix and spare tire installed

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Did it myself which = free took me 3.5 hours which might be long but I made sure everything was routed right. I didn't break anything either. Did you get the longer spare tire rod? I have both my Helix and spare tire installed

Hm, I don't know. But I'd LOVE to have both my helix and spare tire.

Would you be interested in helping me install mine? I'm "That guy" who is not even remotely handy, and the few times in my life that I've tried to do something on my car to save a few bucks because it was "easy," I've broken something that ended up costing me significantly more to fix than simply paying a professional to do it in the first place would have. When it comes to trim removal, I feel like I will break a plastic tab and then have a rattle that will drive me completely insane and negate the positive of having upgraded my stereo

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
The only choices you have is to pay the dealer rip off price or wait till the weather gets nicer and get it done for next to nothing. You could explain to the renter that you'll ship to the next person if you can get it back since the weather hasn't been good enough for the installation. or find a garage to borrow for a few hours, but my schedule is tight and well it is snowing next week..

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Bump. Looking for help installing my Helix sub, or a location remotely close to philly that didnt charge an arm and a leg and did a good job.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Come down to my place. I’ll send you a PM...