GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Side Stripe

Neilsdeal

Ready to race!
Purchased mine from Klii; saved me the time of cutting it myself.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Purchased mine from Klii; saved me the time of cutting it myself.

Are there any words on there or is it solid black? I am considering doing this to mine with solid black and if it looks like this I probably will go for it.

Neilsdeal

Ready to race!
Are there any words on there or is it solid black? I am considering doing this to mine with solid black and if it looks like this I probably will go for it.

Mine is solid gloss black. You have to order through their customer service and they'll send you an invoice. You can choose a few different options if you want any words or maybe a matte color instead.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Mine is solid gloss black. You have to order through their customer service and they'll send you an invoice. You can choose a few different options if you want any words or maybe a matte color instead.

I was just gonna do it myself as I am also wrapping the roof black, but if they can cut "GTI" out of the rear portion that would be sick.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
I'm positive they can. If you're curious enough just contact their customer support and they can dish out the specifics.

Asked them how much it would cost, they said around $120. Imma just do solid black for 25 bucks :D