GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LSD for 5spd?

murtaza911

Ready to race!
The MQ350 sounds interesting. If I can source a wrecked GTI and get everything for really cheap it could be something to consider :).

Definitely getting close to the "should have got a GTI" category, but too late no. If I can source every thing cheap and get it done for less than 3K then it's still cheaper than a GTI. Selling/trading to get a GTI doesn't make sense to me because I'll still end up losing a lot and not gaining that much in return.

If we could reuse the drive shafts from the golf, and not need new knuckles that would save quite a bit...

I guess we'll see what happens and how much spare funds I have when the clutch goes.
I can't find any thing on the LSD manufacturer sites regarding the mq250. Maybe by the time I'm ready they will have something listed.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Driveshafts 1000$?!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

And etc. That etc is the costly part. :D

(Driveshafts, swivels, struts and all associated hardware.)

TankTopMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Im on the same boat. I emailed wavetrac regarding MK7 5MT diff availability. Stay tuned ?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

TankTopMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Wavetrac (I think that who AutoTech owns) told me back in 2015 the Mk6 one should fit, but they had yet to confirm fit. I'm sure they would know by now lol.
Chris from wavetrac confirmed PN 10.309.181W*K for MK7 5speed 1.8t golf

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
Chris from wavetrac confirmed PN 10.309.181W*K for MK7 5speed 1.8t golf

This is great news for you guys!