GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P3 Gauge review (6MT Alltrack)

jbeverly

I had been impressed with the images I have seen of the P3 vent gauge so went ahead and purchased one during their last sale. Installation was very simple and took about 20 minutes using a T20 Torx screwdriver bit and small trim remover. Quality and finish are impressive and I really appreciate the stock/factory look. I purchased the Golf R version because I wanted the blue LED. Not really complaints but the vent now only moves side to side and not up/down. I also did not hook up the dimmer and found the LED quite bright (almost distracting) at night. I have a 6MT Alltrack and continue to be amazed with everything about this car and engine.

Posting here because I tried the 0-60 function and here is my best of 3 attempts and curious what times others are achieving with your 1.8t's?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Damnit... so many other things I want to spend the money on but that looks super good.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
No it's an aftermarket part...

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Posting here because I tried the 0-60 function and here is my best of 3 attempts and curious what times others are achieving with your 1.8t's?

Jealous of your awd traction. I'm stage 1 and can only get 6.5s, albeit on stock 15" wheels and tires.

Would love to see what your Alltrack does with a tune.

jbeverly

Definitely impressed with the underrated power of this 1.8t and AWD traction. My old 1.8t Jetta had an APR stage 3 but would get crazy wheel spin off the line. Hoping APR does an IS20 "kit/tune" as I would love to see the true potential from this wagon.