GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dog drool

GoatPowder

Ready to race!
So I've been traveling with my dog more often and while she's finally past the vomiting violently all over my interior on every trip, she's been a fountain of drool.

I thought I had it handled with a little generic interior cleaner and a micro fiber, but I parked in the sun the other day and noticed all the leather looks like a hotel room in a blacklight... So what're all my fellow dog owners using to get out the drool splatters?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
So I've been traveling with my dog more often and while she's finally past the vomiting violently all over my interior on every trip, she's been a fountain of drool.

I thought I had it handled with a little generic interior cleaner and a micro fiber, but I parked in the sun the other day and noticed all the leather looks like a hotel room in a blacklight... So what're all my fellow dog owners using to get out the drool splatters?

Never let it get in.
Border Collies also do not drool much.

SM075180

Ready to race!

GoatPowder

Ready to race!
Border collies drool like fountains... in my experience haha

OP- https://www.canvasback.com/index.ph...-golf-cargo-liner-2013-2052.html?___SID=U&f=1

This has been pretty helpful- not sure if you’re able to have your seats down or not. I guess it’s utility is really dependent on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, looks a lot classier than the 3 crusty beach towels I've been using, I'll have to pick one up.

So pretty much the going strategy is avoiding slobber in the first place and I should just accept my seats look like a goth Jackson Pollock painting?

mctriple

Passed Driver's Ed
My dog rides in my back seat regularly, and I would never let him in without a cover. I really like the hammock-style back seat cover. Covers everything from the back of the front seats to the back seat. Something like this.. lots of options out there:

https://smile.amazon.com/Hammock-Scratch-Nonslip-Durable-Covers/dp/B0727Y5ZD7/

Sadly this doesn't take care of my biggest issue - all the hair that my husky/german shepherd sheds constantly. Some of that will stay on the cover, but it still goes EVERYWHERE. My neighbors must think I'm crazy with how often I'm dragging my shop vac out to vacuum my car. Still, it makes me feel a lot better about drool (he's not drooly in general but sometimes gets a stuffed kong for the ride.. very slobbery) and scratches, and luckily he's never had any kind of accident in the car, but if he did, it would be contained as well.

If only there was a way to prevent all the "nose art" on my back windows.