GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What number of bubbles if any are acceptable with a tint job?

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Zero bubbles period. Any reputable tint shop should guarantee their work.

All the tint work Ive ever gotten cured in less than 2 days.

Hope you get it resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
My appointment was on Tuesday. I had one of the quarter windows redone for free and it looks a lot better now although time will tell. The bubbles in the other one aren't very noticeable anymore and seem like they can be flattened out/removed with a small tool they gave me. I decided I wanted my front windows darker to match the rest of the car so I paid for those to be redone. I will inspect everything again very closely over the weekend. I may have been fooled into thinking this place is better than the local competition by relying too much on google user reviews. Also it is the only place anywhere near me that uses 3M tint.

Zerocool1100

My place for tint has had my business for years and has done 5 cars of mine because of how they handle issues. There have been a couple times in which there were bubbles or the tint wasn't centered well and they replaced it no questions asked.

What really set them apart was a time I received a call that they scratched my window. They told me they had already ordered a replacement from a local dealer and they would replace it and do the tint on the new window as well. They didn't try to hide it and they didn't wait to gauge my response before deciding what to do. They fix the issue completely and as quickly as they could. That is what a good business does.