GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GoFundMe Page for My Dog: Winston

TooManyCars

Just sent over some help for your sweet boy, and spreading the word for Winston through our pitty's Instagram too (@pitfitfun). Hopefully this helps and wishing for a speedy recovery for your little guy.

- Jesse, Brody, and the rest of the Klii team

Thank you!

Just a quick update. Winston had a follow up visit with the neurologist on Monday and she was thrilled to see his progress. He was responsive and responded immediately and positively to the basic neurological test - folding his paw under as he is standing. They did a blood draw and we should get results soon. We will go back in 2 weeks for another round of immune suppressant therapy.

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Sent a little $$. I'd send more but I've got some big vet bills coming my way...though nothing like yours. Hope Winston is still doing well.
Much love from my girl Peach and I! For people like us, there is no dollar amount for them. As long as they are happy and healthy! <3

**Oh and BTW my favorite dogs are pitties and staffies! Such amazing dogs.

Last edited:

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Update please! How's the good boy doing?

TooManyCars

Sent a little $$. I'd send more but I've got some big vet bills coming my way...though nothing like yours. Hope Winston is still doing well.
Much love from my girl Peach and I! For people like us, there is no dollar amount for them. As long as they are happy and healthy! <3

**Oh and BTW my favorite dogs are pitties and staffies! Such amazing dogs.

Thank you so much!

TooManyCars

Update please! How's the good boy doing?

Winston is responding great to the treatments. The first 2 weeks or so, he seemed like a different dog. Very tired and not his happy old self, we were concerned that maybe this was his new normal. But now as he's adjusted to the treatments, he's much happier and lively.

We have not been able to walk him as much due to the heat and he can't go to the dog park because his immunity is being suppressed so he can't be around other dogs unless they're fully up to date on vaccinations...so he's getting fat. It's cooled down now in the evenings so we're taking him on longer walks, so hopefully he will lose some of the weight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlasVz8lt34/