GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SD/SoCal VCDS Help

stutter

Hi everyone.

I'm brand new on this forum, so I hope I'm not reposting some widely known megathread about this.

I've driven golfs in europe all my adult life, and starting in the mid-2000, they had the default open/close windows with the key feature, which was a fantastic feature IMO.

Well, I just got a used 2015 golf in NA, and turns out this function is disabled by VW. Thankfully, after some research I found that it can be enabled with OBDeleven or VCDS, which I do not have. :rolleyes:

So I was wondering if there's anyone in the San Diego or orange county areas that'd be willing to provide this service for a couple of six packs? I'd be eternally grateful!

many thanks.

mto386

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Hi everyone.

I'm brand new on this forum, so I hope I'm not reposting some widely known megathread about this.

I've driven golfs in europe all my adult life, and starting in the mid-2000, they had the default open/close windows with the key feature, which was a fantastic feature IMO.

Well, I just got a used 2015 golf in NA, and turns out this function is disabled by VW. Thankfully, after some research I found that it can be enabled with OBDeleven or VCDS, which I do not have. :rolleyes:

So I was wondering if there's anyone in the San Diego or orange county areas that'd be willing to provide this service for a couple of six packs? I'd be eternally grateful!

many thanks.

PM me if you’re still looking.