GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eibach Pro Kit Springs or VW DG Springs?

Ryan L

I edited my post and included a larger photo. It took a couple of weeks to settle, but its about 1" drop over all. That particular angle makes it look a lower than it really is. I am also running 12.5/17.5 spacers.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I edited my post and included a larger photo. It took a couple of weeks to settle, but its about 1" drop over all. That particular angle makes it look a lower than it really is. I am also running 12.5/17.5 spacers.

Where did you order from?

Do you have the part# handy?

Any pics of the springs before they went on?

Ryan L

Where did you order from?

Do you have the part# handy?

Any pics of the springs before they went on?
I ordered from AutoAnything. You can also try eBay or Amazon and see if you can find a better deal.

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs:
Part #: E10-15-021-02-22

Eibach Rear Sway Bar:
Part #: E40-85-041-01-01

Stock, Sitting at Dealership:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
That's great that auto anything has the right part. I'll just reorder from there and if the Amazon.uk ones and up coming, I'll sell them here.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Gravy Jones

Adding more Pro Kit love. This is with the summers back on the car. Pretty level front to rear.

Attachments

• D1517681-71B1-49BA-8003-0AC0A366F01B.jpeg
    D1517681-71B1-49BA-8003-0AC0A366F01B.jpeg
    422.8 KB · Views: 1,515

DrDavid

Ready to race!
I brightened it up a bit, really does look just right.

i have this prokit in my gti, yeahhh looks great but its to damn low for the road here..... if i can put 1,5 cm (1/2 inch) upper it will be great, i dont know if any coilovers can do that..... and nobody tell me certainly if it is posible..... :(

Maybe the only way is a H&R OE sport or DG springs...... with a good shocks.....

DrDavid

Ready to race!
Prokit is great if you live in good roads zone.......

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
i have this prokit in my gti, yeahhh looks great but its to damn low for the road here..... if i can put 1,5 cm (1/2 inch) upper it will be great, i dont know if any coilovers can do that..... and nobody tell me certainly if it is posible..... :(

Maybe the only way is a H&R OE sport or DG springs...... with a good shocks.....

The Euro pro-kit is only supposed to lower at most 1". If you go 1/2 inch higher you're nearly back to stock height. You can certainly do it with coilovers though.

DrDavid

Ready to race!
The Euro pro-kit is only supposed to lower at most 1". If you go 1/2 inch higher you're nearly back to stock height. You can certainly do it with coilovers though.

There is the problem, stock springs here in argentina comes to high.... for example at fender stock is 74 cm and with prokit 64 cm.... 10 cm drop !!! (like 4 inch) ...amazing.... stock gti here come from mexico like a 4x4.... :mad:

i think that like bilstein B16 (love them) can upp the prokit 1 inch.....

i write to www.bilsteinus.com to tell the height of B12 (monotube with prokit) and B16 in th upper position..... they not answer yet..... :eek:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
There is the problem, stock springs here in argentina comes to high.... for example at fender stock is 74 cm and with prokit 64 cm.... 10 cm drop !!! (like 4 inch) ...amazing.... stock gti here come from mexico like a 4x4.... :mad:

i think that like bilstein B16 (love them) can upp the prokit 1 inch.....

i write to www.bilsteinus.com to tell the height of B12 (monotube with prokit) and B16 in th upper position..... they not answer yet..... :eek:

Oh wow. Well I'll have some extra NA OE springs soon LOL. Just like everyone else here though.

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I’m looking to lower my MK7 as well but the roads are not the best here...

I like how the stock GTI rides, but I don’t like the 4x4 look. Also I don’t want a squeaking suspension.

My local VW dealership has DG springs on sale for $215 should I jump on ?

Not an easy decision for me...

pantsos

Ready to race!
I’m looking to lower my MK7 as well but the roads are not the best here...

I like how the stock GTI rides, but I don’t like the 4x4 look. Also I don’t want a squeaking suspension.

My local VW dealership has DG springs on sale for $215 should I jump on ?

Not an easy decision for me...

Do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion