GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any?one in Oklahoma

DuckKnuckles

Ready to race!
Anyone in Oklahoma?

I just passed break in on my Mk7 and was curious if there were any Okies on here who met anywhere to talk cars and other BS. Currently in Norman and work in OKC.

Last edited:

Chewy2

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi! I'm in Moore/OKC, we have a local group called Wetdub. We meet once a month at hideaway downtown - there's a parking lot across the street. First mo day every month unless otherwise stated on the site or Facebook page. Go sign up on Wetdub.com - I have the same username over there - let them know I sent you. Some of us will be at coffee and cars on Saturday at north park mall on 122nd and May. PM if you want more info and so I can add you to the Facebook page!

Chewy2

Passed Driver's Ed
It's all VW/Audi but we have others that Come out too but they are all VW Audi enthusiasts. We need more mk7s! (I have a mk4 but I want a mk7 soon)

DuckKnuckles

Ready to race!
Awesome! Thanks for the invite. I have always been into cars, but haven't had anything worth talking about in a long time. It's exciting to be able to meet with other like minded folks in OK. I'll be looking forward to meeting at hideaway for sweet rides and great pizza.

Chewy2

Passed Driver's Ed
For sure! Look forward to having you out, I haven't made it to one in a while because of work but I will make it to the March meet. Let me know if you have any questions. Can't wait to see your mk7!

RyGuyPhi

Edmond here! New to the GTI family.

Trainingwheels

Passed Driver's Ed
Out here in Muskogee, if any of you Tulsa guys want to meet up sometime let me know.