GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nogaro or Seville alloys I wanna buy

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Does anyone know where I can get a mint set of nogaro or Seville alloys. If anyone comes across a nice set could u please let me know.thanks

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
I think they’ll be quite difficult to find in mint condition, unless you buy new ones. There’s a set of refurbished Nogaro alloys at the link below;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-...MK+VII&hash=item46779630be:g:svoAAOSwpk9alnVD

The refurb process description in the ad. suggests they’ve been refurbished properly. They’re not cheap though. Also, because the refurb process for diamond cut alloys involves re-cutting the face of the wheel (removing a layer of alloy from the wheel on a diamond cutting lathe), refurbishing them more than twice can compromise the structural integrity of the wheel, because the wheel becomes thinner with each refurb. The ad. doesnt state how many times they’ve been refurbished. If they’ve now been done twice and you were unfortunate enough to damage them, or they suffered the very common white worm corrosion associated with diamond cut wheels, it’s unlikely they could be refurbished again - they’d need to be scrapped on safety grounds.

There’s a good selection (10 different styles) of new genuine VW 17” - 19” alloys for the mk7 Golf on the Kunzmann website, including a set of the very rare (very nice IMO) lightweight forged 18” Belvedere alloys fitted to the Golf Clubsport;

https://www.kunzmann.de/shop/en/whe...dere-vw-golf-7-vii-gti-genuine-volkswagen.htm

This might be an alternative option if you’re prepared to be flexible and go for something other than Nogaro or Seville alloys.

Last edited:

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
I think they’ll be quite difficult to find in mint condition, unless you buy new ones. There’s a set of refurbished Nogaro alloys at the link below;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-...MK+VII&hash=item46779630be:g:svoAAOSwpk9alnVD

The refurb process description in the ad. suggests they’ve been refurbished properly. They’re not cheap though. Additionally, because the refurb process for diamond cut alloys involves removing a layer of alloy from the wheel, refurbishing them more than twice can compromise the structural integrity of the wheel.

There’s a good selection of new genuine VW 17” - 19” alloys for the mk7 Golf on the Kunzmann website, including a set of the very rare (very nice IMO) lightweight forged 18” Belvedere alloys fitted to the Golf Clubsport;

https://www.kunzmann.de/shop/en/whe...dere-vw-golf-7-vii-gti-genuine-volkswagen.htm

Thanks dude I'll check them out

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Wow they are expensive I have a chance to get brand new parker got alloy with tyres for 900 but don't no if i like them

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Yes, the Parkers do seem to be a bit of a ‘marmite’ wheel, and the bargain price you’ve seen for a brand new set complete with tyres might be a reflection of the the ‘marmite’ looks. They seem to be disliked by many over on golfgtiforum.co.uk.

I think they look better on the new Polo GTI than they do on the mk7.5 Golf GTI.

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Yes, the Parkers do seem to be a bit of a ‘marmite’ wheel, and the bargain price you’ve seen for a brand new set complete with tyres might be a reflection of the the ‘marmite’ looks. They seem to be disliked by many over on golfgtiforum.co.uk.

I think they look better on the new Polo GTI than they do on the mk7.5 Golf GTI.

Yep I here u there

Mike.B

The 18" Nogaro's on my GTD are immaculate and I'd love to put on 19" Santiago's.
Not sure how to work it out at the moment but if I find what I'm after mine might be available if your interested.

Haven't looked into prices or anything to be honest.

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
The 18" Nogaro's on my GTD are immaculate and I'd love to put on 19" Santiago's.
Not sure how to work it out at the moment but if I find what I'm after mine might be available if your interested.

Haven't looked into prices or anything to be honest.

Ok mate I'm searching everyday at moment so if i haven't got a set buy the time u sell I'll have a deal with ya