GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf VII GTI muffler on standard Golf. Does it fit?

espo92

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Audi A3 2.0T
I’m running the OEM GTI catback (and valence) i picked up for pretty cheap. You’ll need a small adapter to mate the stock downpipe, since our exhaust is smaller.

kimyoung8484

Passed Driver's Ed
I am actually doing this next weekend. I have gti catback and valence ready to go. It's almost plug and play except you would need a adapter from 2.25inch to 2.56inch OD to connect golf downpipe to GIT catback. Hope this helps!

pantsos

Ready to race!
I am actually doing this next weekend. I have gti catback and valence ready to go. It's almost plug and play except you would need a adapter from 2.25inch to 2.56inch OD to connect golf downpipe to GIT catback. Hope this helps!

Where can I get the adapter?

kimyoung8484

Passed Driver's Ed
I see u r in Montreal. I know Canadian Tire has some adapters. you may want to be careful as some of them are 2.25 to 2.5inch OD Which is fine on our downpipe but does not go in easily to the GTI Catback as they are actually 65mm metric size (almost 2.56inch). if you can stretch them, they would work. or like Sandman GTI suggested, local muffler shop can make an adapter for you. My local shop did it for 10$ so not bad.

okaloka

Where did you get the Rear Valence\Diffuser from?

Where did you guys get the rear valence from? Dealership? Have the GTI Exhaust, just need the missing items before I put it on.

kimyoung8484

Passed Driver's Ed
Where did you guys get the rear valence from? Dealership? Have the GTI Exhaust, just need the missing items before I put it on.
you can wait to see if someone is selling used valence. however, it's not easy to find used valence.. I just order it from the dealership and if you join Club Wolfsburg facebook group, you can get discount through their sponsored dealership.

ChrisTSI

Ready to race!
you can wait to see if someone is selling used valence. however, it's not easy to find used valence.. I just order it from the dealership and if you join Club Wolfsburg facebook group, you can get discount through their sponsored dealership.

Yup join club wolfsburg i paid 165 with a 20% discount last March.... i heard its only 100 dollars now or something so price is even better!