:cool:

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Last edited:

crzyskimer93

Ready to race!
Dude, I have the exact same cleaning mitt, a relative sent me it over from Florida, along with a Drying Mate and Armoral shampoo - myabe form same suppliers nearby they work a treat. Check out my signature below....

When I cleaned my car at a friends he had that mit, and I loved it worked so well, so I picked one up for myself

Ryan2

Passed Driver's Ed
I also have that mitt, it's fun

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Following on from the 'USA Cleaning Mit Club': I washed the car tonite. No real biggy but A) it's easier to do so when it's raining, or at least has been (get some funny looks though), and the car is already wet and B) I find I get less - if any - streaks or runs afterwards. Possibly rain water is better than tap water for washing cars ?....

Last edited:

Ryan2

Passed Driver's Ed
Following on from the 'USA Cleaning Mit Club': I washed the car tonite. No real biggy but A) it's easier to do so when it's raining, or at least has been (get some funny looks though), and the car is already wet and B) I find I get less - if any - streaks or runs afterwards. Possibly rain water is better than tap water for washing cars ?....

that is so odd im not sure whether to be horrified or impressed :eek:

Ryan2

Passed Driver's Ed
Don't forget the exhaust tips! I judge you solely on how clean your tips are. :D