GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Interior Parts

Old 09-13-2018, 02:58 PM   #1
Gro Harlem

Drives: '16 GSW LE, '15 WRX, '12 TDI (sold back)
Cool [FS] [Central MD] Full Clark Plaid Seat Set

It pains me to part w/these but I simply don't have the room to store a set of seats in my house and rather than sell my factory leatherette seats I'm just going to part with the Clark Plaids I picked up earlier this year. They are from a 2017 GTI Sport model and saw less than 5k miles of use. They are flawless w/no tears/burns/etc. Never smoked in car and smell new once installed. They have the power seatbacks w/manual height adjustment, side airbags, are heated and should fit any 2015-2018 w/those particular options already installed. Based on what I've researched they should be straight plug&play for any 2015-2018 Golf / Sportwagen or Alltrack minus the SEL models w/full power option and 2015-2018 GTI S, SE, Sport.

I am located in Gambrills, MD 21054 which is in central MD right in between Annapolis, Baltimore & DC. Also I can help w/installation if you want! Includes front seats w/rails, rear seat cushion & both seat backs. Asking $1000 for the full setup. PM / Email / Reply if interested!!

Installed in my Sportwagen:

Old 09-14-2018, 08:58 PM   #2
boostin1004

Drives: mk7 r
Pm sent
boostin1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:18 AM   #3
ritsco

Drives: Mk7 GSW TDI
Does anyone know if these are plug and play for my 2015 GSW TDI SEL? I have the leatherette seating and don't care for it, but I would only swap these in if they were plug and play.
ritsco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:01 PM   #4
Gro Harlem

Drives: '16 GSW LE, '15 WRX, '12 TDI (sold back)
I'm pretty sure some additional coding is required for the SEL seat swap since you have power height/slide adjustment also. I've also heard people just swap the seat covers over between the cushions which would be a pain in the arse.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:22 AM   #5
Fowvaydriver

Drives: Vw gsw , Audi A3, Passat wagon
Oh man I am local....2018 gsw s model 4motion. These would be sweet. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fowvaydriver is offline   Reply With Quote