GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

McCabe89

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evo X & Golf R
We installed it as a joke but people seem to genuinely like it and my wife likes it so needless to say it stays. It turned out better than we thought.

Here's the kit:
https://www.amazon.com/Xprite-Under...erglow&sr=8-2-spons&ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa&psc=1

The rear is long at 36" and I had to make a bracket for it. The wiring was as simple as positive and negative.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Looks interesting. I'm sure you've been told or already know that's illegal in Ontario. If you haven't been pulled over yet for it you will be for sure. Red, blue, and green lights are a no go.

Square1

Go Kart Champion
Looks interesting. I'm sure you've been told or already know that's illegal in Ontario. If you haven't been pulled over yet for it you will be for sure. Red, blue, and green lights are a no go.
I knew it wasn't legal when we installed it but the kit was 42 bucks delivered so it's more of a novelty item that we got a laugh at. On the rare occasion my wife rolls down the street with it on it turns every single head.
I have a few buddies with brand new bass boats and their trailers have come with factory installed underglow.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

mk7_kyle

Here is my 2017 VW GTI S APR Stage 2
image1 (4).jpg