GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Friendly Reminder

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Hey guys and gals!

Hope you are all enjoying the forums regardless of issues with individuals you may have. At the end of the day we are all one awesome community with an interest in the same platform.

So with that said I want to remind all of you to go to the main section of the forum, scroll down and find your regional forum and start getting active with other local members.

I have been trying to get local drives and even work local members need done in my shop. So far we have done a clutch, Euro tail lights and dyna-blinks. We have only done one drive, but it was really fun.

I see lots of member local to the area who are not active on the local thread, so I wanted to make a public message to encourage all member to become more active in their local forums and threads.

Edit: P.S I hate all of you equally, never take it personal, unless you have let me/the forum know that you have ignored me, then I take the gloves off. I still help most of you, right? :D

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Hey guys and gals!

Hope you are all enjoying the forums regardless of issues with individuals you may have. At the end of the day we are all one awesome community with an interest in the same platform.

So with that said I want to remind all of you to go to the main section of the forum, scroll down and find your regional forum and start getting active with other local members.

I have been trying to get local drives and even work local members need done in my shop. So far we have done a clutch, Euro tail lights and dyna-blinks. We have only done one drive, but it was really fun.

I see lots of member local to the area who are not active on the local thread, so I wanted to make a public message to encourage all member to become more active in their local forums and threads.

Edit: P.S I hate all of you equally, never take it personal, unless you have let me/the forum know that you have ignored me, then I take the gloves off. I still help most of you, right? :D

Absolutely!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Just here to help!

Sorry in advance I never have time for meets or drives anymore as much as I’d like to, but: wife/kids-real job-dad chores-Baun Performance keep me busy 100% of the time.

I do really enjoy meeting all of you who’ve made the drive here and wanna thank everyone for all the support. Just this coming week I’ll have guys driving in from NYC and Florida, and that alone speaks for what a dedicated group of enthusiasts we have here on the forums

Hockey

Ready to race!
The local forums in my area use FB which I don't have nor care to have so that's why I am here on this forum.

Same, most discussion and buy/sell in my area is all done on Facebook which I refuse to use.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
That’s why Baun Performance is run by my four year old Greyson’s page lol. Outside of Volkswagen stuff I have zero interest in FB

I don’t understand why the mk7 FB are so popular, it’s a shit show 90% of the time

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Immediate interaction and responses. We live in a right now world. :)

I guess I’d be a disappointment then, because I get zero notifications except phone calls lol. If it’s not important enough to call or text it can wait or I’d be blowing up 24/7 and probably revert to a flip phone lol

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yup. Wish I got to meet up with you bay area guys. Now in Boulder but glad to see there are lots of modded GTIs out here, more so than in the bay area. Mostly MK6 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk