GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Silly 4 cylinder Accord

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
This isn't isolated to just Accord drivers lol. I had a GTI pass me in the center turn lane and flip on the flashers before cutting back into traffic after I walked him from a stop light.

And my wife has a V6 Accord, I think it would be a close race against a stock GTI, although it struggles with traction from a stop.

Those are my 2 cents.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Too bad there wasn't a cop around to ticket him for using his flashers while moving.

Other reasons people commonly flash their hazards while moving.

I put my hazards on all the time when there’s a sudden slow down up ahead on the freeway. Truckers also usually flash their hazards to thank you for letting them change lanes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dc22

Ready to race!
Sorry but do you know how silly this sounds? I hate to break it to you but a gti, although fantastic for what it is, is also just a 4 cylinder car like the accord. You come off like you're driving a 911 turbo or z06.

The new 2.0t accord is probably just a fast if not faster than a gti.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Sorry but do you know how silly this sounds? I hate to break it to you but a gti, although fantastic for what it is, is also just a 4 cylinder car like the accord. You come off like you're driving a 911 turbo or z06.

The new 2.0t accord is probably just a fast if not faster than a gti.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

My car was FBO stage 2 at the time, not stock. Also, this wasn't a new 2.0T, it was an older shitbox that probably makes 160hp.

In other words, cars weren't in the same league.