GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

High Quality Fog Lights

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
Hey everyone, I'm looking to upgrade the ugly halogen Fog Light bulbs with preferably an LED. I'm in need of some help finding a reputable outfit that makes great quality fog lights that won't break the bank either. Thanks in advance! :)
The bulb size is an H11.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Can we go first? :)

LISTING:
http://deautokey.com/product/led-headlight-fog-cree-led-bulb-with-ballast-1800-lumen

While ours are more money compared to the endless fogs on Amazon our model does a lot more:
-BRIGHT meaning these will shine past your headlights and provide more light on the sides which helps while you are driving on darker roads, cornering, bad weather or daily driving in general as more light = safer and more enjoyable ride
-no blinding glare
-clean cut-off
-turns 360 for best beam angle for your specific reflector housing
-No radio interference as we have been hearing this a lot lately from Amazon LEDs
-CLEAN White meaning no blue which makes a big difference for your eyes to adjust and if you are going to use yellow film these create a hyper-yellow color vs green that can be created if the LED has too much blue in it

Light past your headlights - great for cornering, dark roads, bad weather:

Clean cut-off:

More concentrated light vs many higher-end models:

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
I appreciate your post as I have your Euro LED Tal light bulbs in my Golf and love them. This is a little more than I wanted to spend.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
stillwellm10 - we do understand as it is a lot of money and would never expect anyone to spend that much unless they were receiving much more for the extra money being spent.

It is honestly a main concern for many but people that try other LEDs have these common issues: glare, blue tint, not bright enough, won't shine past headlights, errors, flickering etc.

After trying other products people email us and the first thing they ask is "will your LEDs do the same thing" and while we understand their concern the answer is no and this is why we post on the forums - our LEDs won't be the same and will outperform the majority of lighting - even more expensive PIAA/Philip models we tested. (we shared a photo of philips vs ours - the customer was very amazed by the extra light output and the cost was similar)

Thanks for reading

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
I went ahead and upgraded the Fog Lights today! I'm overall happy with the end result, hopefully they'll last a decent amount of time. :)

Top is Low beam/fog lights
Bottom is LED Drl's and fog lights20180724_203338.jpeg20180724_203036.jpeg

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking at these myself

See your's is a golf as well, so makes it even better

ADVERTISEMENT
D
V
E
R
T
I
S
E
M
E
N
T

With that out of the way, I wish the R had fogs

Thanks for the time it took to type that but not at all. If we are here to simply advertise then it would not be beneficial to us or the forum members that trust we bring the best product possible.

We are here to show what we actually offer and that it is brighter - shines low and PAST your headlights so they actually help in fog and rainy situation.

:)

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Commercials pay for the shows we watch.

Sort of keeps the Forum going.

For free to us.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Commercials pay for the shows we watch.

Sort of keeps the Forum going.

For free to us.

Thank you. There are tons of LEDs on the market and tons of LED companies that don't support the forum so it doesn't make sense a company that really cares and wants to help customers is a bad thing to some.

They have bright yellow/white now too - best of both worlds:
http://deautokey.com/product/dual-c...n-a-clean-white-hyper-3000k-yellow-at-anytime