GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver

xhaloz

Passed Driver's Ed
You guys know anyone with VAGCOM in the area? I'm in Colorado Springs.

Ecapskcab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 Mk7 GTI
I am a new member of this forum, I am located in Northern Colorado, Southern Wyoming area.

REDRUM_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
New to forums. Just picked up a red MK7 Autobahn. Excited about the car.

Ecapskcab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 Mk7 GTI
By the time we meet up, the front end will be littered with bugs. We need to meet up and do detailing for pictures. . . Kidding, but yeah, we should arrange something. Is anybody tuned?

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
I'm not tuned, but hope to be running a JB1 if it ever releases.

And yes, you will have to bring at least a quick detail kit to ensure your baby looks great for family photos.

REDRUM_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Stock but about to order a Eurodyne with APR intake.

So when/where is the meet going to take place? ;)

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
What does everyone think of an Aug 1 meet up?

Location suggestions?

I know an office lot that is empty on weekends in Highlands Ranch (470 & Lucent area), or a place near I25 & Bellevue. Another location may be something like Clement Park, or the Chatfield Botanic Gardens off 470 and Wadsworth.

Radfox

Ready to race!
Hi Colorado folks. I am down in Albuquerque, NM. If you guys end up organizing a large meet I would be interested in attending. If I can get football tickets I might be up in Denver on November 29th (but it might be too cold then). I have a VCDS that I could bring along.

Also, I have the APR Stage II tune and I am having issues with running to rich at WOT. I have sent logs to APR. I am really curious to know if any tuned GTIs at higher elevation 5000+ft are having the same issue. I suspect that the map needs an adjustment for thinner air. Do you know anyone with a tune, especially an APR tune in Colorado that I could talk too? Also, as soon as you guys get your tunes, which ever you choose, please post up your impressions and check part throttle acceleration and full throttle acceleration to see if full throttle pulls less.

Later,

Radfox

REDRUM_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry guys I've been busy with work. I'm also moving to AK due to military. 1 Aug sounds good!

Also, i had turbo failure. Hopefully I get my car back today!