GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone log the gasoline quality in the Chicagoland area? With my last couple of tankfuls, Shell gets less timing corrections vs Costco.

Earlier in the summer Costco was as good as Shell, not anymore. Same with BP. My last tank of BP was knock city.

GoatPowder

Ready to race!
Anyone log the gasoline quality in the Chicagoland area? With my last couple of tankfuls, Shell gets less timing corrections vs Costco.

Earlier in the summer Costco was as good as Shell, not anymore. Same with BP. My last tank of BP was knock city.

Noticed this too. Costco on Army Trail by chance?Speedway is currently giving less KR than my last tank of Costco

Ezoo

Any body looking for a set up 16in winter wheels with brand new firestone winter tires???

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Does it fit 17' Gti with PP brakes?

a$ap

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Anyone interested in a Stage 2 version 2 BFI torque arm insert? $30 Aurora area. I was unable to install. Ended up going with apr's.

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
Noticed this too. Costco on Army Trail by chance?Speedway is currently giving less KR than my last tank of Costco

I fill over by the Bolingbrook Costco. On the next tankful, I'll try adding a gal of E85 to Costco gas and see if it runs as clean as Shell.

OBP

Go Kart Newbie
This. Pick a top tier company and go with it.

Both Shell and Costco gasoline are top tier. But at this time, they are clearly not equal on my car's tune.

Not really analyzing our gas options, but I do drive around with the AP connected every once in a while. And you can see how much timing gets pulled during my commute.