GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
If anyone has a stock GTI catback lying around they want to get rid of, let me know. I'm not looking to spend too much, but I do want to get my exhaust setup finally sorted. My plan is to delete the resonator, get it welded, and properly adapted to my downpipe at a local exhaust shop for cheap.

buccad

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI Autobahn
If anyone has a stock GTI catback lying around they want to get rid of, let me know. I'm not looking to spend too much, but I do want to get my exhaust setup finally sorted. My plan is to delete the resonator, get it welded, and properly adapted to my downpipe at a local exhaust shop for cheap.

I have the stock suitcase axle-back, but not the rest of it (yet). Don’t know if that would help or not

GoGoMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
CTS intake with sai. Little rub mark on the bottom but u won't see it once installed. Looking for $230 pick up at Elk Grove.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

crgirl3388

Passed Driver's Ed
Both items SOLD
Maxton Rear splitter sold. Awe catted dp I don't have the 2.5 adapter had it paired with awe track exhaust. 600 local

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

buccad

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI Autobahn
Selling my Curt tow hitch and matching cargo platform. Very OEM look once the hitch is installed, and barely protrudes past the exhaust tips. Includes 1-1/4" ball mount (no ball) and standard pin, as well as a locking pin to prevent theft.

Platform includes an adapter and supporting hardware for a 2" receiver.

Looking for $230 (obo) for the whole set, will consider shipping at buyer's expense. For just the hitch and ball mount, it would be $180, and another $50 for the platform. Located in North Bay Area, CA.

Vwjoes

FREE: anyone interested in a OEM catback RES deleted tips in great condition,
pick up only.. located in the South Bay..thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harry.mk7r

Passed Driver's Ed
Golf R custom catback exhaust

Sup guys! selling my cusotm made mandrel bent catback exhaust system for mk7 golf r. Has a resonator so stays drone free at cruising speeds. Asking 600$

Will trade for other parts for mk7 r possibly.

Attachments

• 00j0j_ixR68TxA5h3_600x450.jpg
    00j0j_ixR68TxA5h3_600x450.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:

BlkMaGiC 35261

FS is a brand new Integrated Engineering carbon fiber intake with turbo inlet pipe (not pictured) and SAI kit (not pictured). SOLD

Last edited:

BlkMaGiC 35261

Selling a brand new pair of 034Motorsport Street Density Upper Strut Mounts. SOLD

Features:

Manufactured from 70 Durometer Rubber
Rubber Fully Vulcanized to Center Cups
Eliminates "Squeaking" Sound Caused by Factory Strut Mounts
Reduced Strut Mount Deflection
Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry Under Load
Improved Steering Feel & Handling
Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Strut Mounts
Priced Individually - Two Required Per Vehicle

Fitment:

2015 - Present Audi A3 / S3 / RS3 (8V/8V.5)
2014 - Present Audi TT / TTS / TTRS (8S)
2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf / GTI / R (MkVII)

Last edited: