GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My books finally up, "Sage"

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692193979?pf_rd_p=d1f45e03-8b73-4c9a-9beb-4819111bef9a&pf_rd_r=4NJC3Y03QME8BJ3MYV4T

"There existed one man who was destined to protect us from the vile evils that plague these lands.
We join Leon the Sage on his epic journey through foreign lands where he battles terrifying creatures,
slays fierce demons and protects the lives of the innocent people.

Leon's story brings us tales of magic and his ongoing battle to bring justice. Along the way, he befriends
the most unlikely people including an assassin woman who attempts to kill him, a beautiful vampiress
who may or may not be looking for a snack, and the young prince, Cyrus, who challenges his every step.
While friendships and romances grow along the way, threats arise around every corner to shake
their strengths and their bonds.

Through near death experiences, assassination attempts, the undead, creepy monsters,
as well as all the food Leon could possibly eat, these adventurers keep pushing forward
and looking for new ways to test and strengthen the heroes’ abilities while also trying to learn
who and what Leon truly is.

Though Leon doesn't remember much of his past, he knows there's a little voice that
keeps telling him to pursue his destiny no matter the cost. But what will it take for them to fulfill their quest?
Will they ever find Niztin and will he have all the answers that they seek?"

If the price is too much, wait a day or two for the Kindle version to be released.

Definitely take a look, share and if you buy it, leave a review and lemme know whatcha think.

It's been a long time coming, now for the fun part of promoting it.

Enjoy!

Rogue

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Very cool. Will check it out.

If you were going to compare your writing style to another writer, who would it be?

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
Very cool. Will check it out.

If you were going to compare your writing style to another writer, who would it be?

I wish I knew, I really don't pay attention

I basically wrote a comic, as I can't draw (Hence why I listed my artist). Still, think you'll like it, is a bit quick paced although some chapters are longer than others and some are short.

It's definitely gonna be a trilogy, currently on the rough draft of the sequel (End of the first saga), so while I don't have a release date in mind for the sequel, it's being worked on

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
Just an update

Paperback is taken off, basically Amazon was charging too much and I wasn't making anything off it, while the Kindle has been updated with artwork in the back of the book.

Again, take a look, buy it and review it, then share the link with your friends and family, especially on Social Media

* Just wait a day or two, you'll know when it's updated.

Still, other than the Artwork, still buy/share/review

Last edited:

DJinAC

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats!!