GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Las Vegas VW Owner

Eric@Wages

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys new to this forum here!!
Hopefully this week I will be taking delivery of my new 2017 White GTI Sport DSG with only 5k miles on it. Previous owner mods:
BMS JB4
Euro muffler
black roof wrap
VW helix subwoofer.

I look forward meeting some of you and getting more inside mods you've done to your cars.

CHEERS!!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Welcome!

I currently attend all the first friday meets at VW and the Wednesday night meets hosted by Fukuburger Food truck.

Feel free to stop by and check out the shop!

4375 W Reno Ave, Suite 8
Las Vegas

Where's this food truck? I'll be out there this summer.

Never mind, I found their website.

Last edited:

Eric@Wages

Passed Driver's Ed
Any one using linear springs instead of progressive springs?

I've heard ride is more like OEM and drop is 3/4" to 1" max while still using OE dumpers. Euro Eibach Pro Kit?

CHEERS!

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Another (new) Vegas gti owner here, checking in. Have a few mods planned down the road. I'm very diy with cars and hate paying others.

I've done some spacers, the clutch valve delete and have a vagcom on the way. Planning on going stage
1 later this fall, and been studying up on how clutches go on to these cars. If I come begging for local help sometime around the new year, you'll know I smoked the stock clutch and need an assist lifting the tranny in and out.

Anyway, hi all.

taylordean702

Hey guys!! New GTI owner checking in, I live in Vegas and was wondering if the Wednesday night meets are still happening and if anyone goes?? I really wanna get involved with the community!! Thanks guys!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

MK7Boostedbliss

Passed Driver's Ed
Most of the meet announcements are via the vegas VW group on FB. The meets I know of are the:
First Fridays at Findlay Henderson
Last Saturdays a Findlay North

Thanks bro. I stopped by 1st Friday last week. Some very nice classic vdubs!

Las Vegas R

Car(s)
MK7. Golf R
Once a month on Sunday Speed Vegas has a open track day. With a membership you can use the track Mon, Wed, and Thursday each week. As soon as my R is finished I plan on spending a good amount of time tuning the car on the track.

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti, duh.
Once a month on Sunday Speed Vegas has a open track day. With a membership you can use the track Mon, Wed, and Thursday each week. As soon as my R is finished I plan on spending a good amount of time tuning the car on the track.
I was planning to go to SV soon actually. Once my car is done and prepped. Im happy SV opened up their track to the public.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
What are you having done to it?