GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"total Loss"

Krampus

I put this in the wrong forum yesterday so now I'm correcting that.

I am here with a heavy heart to report that a 2017 Lapiz blue Golf R has died. Saturday Sept 1 2018, A car's worst enemy, a tree, fell on the trooper and was KIA. So for posterity you can count this one out. He will live on though, on Youtube channel under Golf R autocrossing so he will never be forgotten. Please bow your heads in a moment of silence for the loss of this great vehicle. He is gone to the great VW parts house in the sky. Thanks everyone!!

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
Moving on to greener pastures or re-considering an R? I love mine, but if it was killed I would absolutely buy something else just to try.

Glad to read you weren't involved in the accident.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Sorry for your loss. How much is buyback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

champignon

Ready to race!
I put this in the wrong forum yesterday so now I'm correcting that.

I am here with a heavy heart to report that a 2017 Lapiz blue Golf R has died. Saturday Sept 1 2018, A car's worst enemy, a tree, fell on the trooper and was KIA. So for posterity you can count this one out. He will live on though, on Youtube channel under Golf R autocrossing so he will never be forgotten. Please bow your heads in a moment of silence for the loss of this great vehicle. He is gone to the great VW parts house in the sky. Thanks everyone!!

Is your insurance going to subrogate with the tree's insurer?

Krampus

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Do you still have the car in your possession? Will you do a buy back and I can pay you money on top.

Krampus

No I had to sign title over to Geico and they took possession. As a matter of fact the insurance person told me it had already been sold and it would be gone this afternoon. The salvage value was 9,000 something. Sorry

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Ugh. Alright.