GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Product release - Driver side air intake scoop

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I've been following this for awhile now. What exactly are the benefits? Is there a noticable performance difference? I'm just a little hesitant on this because it can't be easily reversed.

Lower IATS, more direct airflow, allows air to be pulled in from both sides.

Hockey

Ready to race!
Lower IATS, more direct airflow, allows air to be pulled in from both sides.

Thanks, one more question. Do you think this would be more or less benefical to an open intake system?

Trim Piece installed this morning. Intake Blocker to follow.

MK7Boostedbliss

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you guys making holes to feed this air then into the air box? On my 2017 this would just make vents that feed air to nothing. The ducting that feeds into the airbox is not a pass through....

I had to drop it off this am for its 30k waterpump lol. When I get it back I’ll take pics for reference...

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Correct, you have to dremel through the plastic.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Are you guys making holes to feed this air then into the air box? On my 2017 this would just make vents that feed air to nothing. The ducting that feeds into the airbox is not a pass through....

I had to drop it off this am for its 30k waterpump lol. When I get it back I’ll take pics for reference...
Correct you need to dremel through the plastic

MK7Boostedbliss

Passed Driver's Ed
Just send 2slowvw a private message and he'll get you the details.

I did he pointed me to this thread lol. That’s why I’m [emoji848].

I got impatient [emoji23]and just drilled holes where the grill will go for now(and opened up the ducting via dremel). If I can get the grill id still prefer that look. Car has a tad more growl and intake note to it now.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
All pm's replied to, but also yes the best way is to just pm me if you have any further questions. thanks guys