GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who got their Clubsport S muffler? Raise you hand!

Who go their CSS mufflers, who didn't?

• Total voters

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Muffler arrived today! 2 days earlier than fedex said it would. Only problem being the inlet is a tad bent. I wss going to install myself. What are my options? Will the auto parts store also rent an exhaust spreader (or whatever that tool is called)?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Muffler arrived today! 2 days earlier than fedex said it would. Only problem being the inlet is a tad bent. I wss going to install myself. What are my options? Will the auto parts store also rent an exhaust spreader (or whatever that tool is called)?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The kit I borrowed from the local parts store included a cutter as well as an exhaust spreader tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
After debating between the CSS/Neuspeed TB/Remus TB/AWE Touring, I think I'm going to go with the CSS muffler.

Soo.....I'm interested if anyone in SoCal is looking to sell their CSS muffler. Thanks in advance!

Side note: Anyone else not a fan of the CSS tips?

Gti_North

I installed myself. Just cut the pipe with a disc grinder, took the mountings off and installed the new one in with the OEM VW clamp. Very straight forward.

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Anybody self install? Any guides out there?

What GTI_North said. It’s pretty simple. Just make sure to get a square cut on the portion you’re cutting. Take the time when reinstalling to get the tips arranged just right. You’re good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk