GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk7.5's are touching down in NA

KyleKisstro

Passed Driver's Ed
Spoke with VW today and they gave a rough estimate of 2-3 weeks even though they have already arrived. They were delayed due to TDI issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Massive mark up on these 7.5R's?

KyleKisstro

Passed Driver's Ed
2017 wheels are a sharp looking but I think these wheels will grow on people once they see them. I think they look better than the cadiz I think is the name (2015-16) R wheels. Either way they will be caked in brake dust the second you touch the brake ☹️

Lets hope these cars get here into dealers soon tho :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I think Pretorias are standard on 2018s and Spielberg wheels is optional at a cost. Pretorias are still one of the best looking wheels. Hope they offer them in black as an option in NA just like Europe.

FriskyDingo

Ready to race!
I work at a VW store, and we haven't got word on anything regarding 2018 Golf availability. We haven't even gotten pricing or options for the R or Alltrack yet.

RennWerks

Go Kart Newbie
Massive mark up on these 7.5R's?
Why? I get that it's a desirable automobile, but it's still a Volkswagen, and a damn near invisible one at that. There are thousands of them imported with hundreds of dealers competing to sell them. And then there's the fact that the brand's reputation stinks. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but IMHO paying even the MSRP is nuts.

GGambitX07

I work at a VW store, and we haven't got word on anything regarding 2018 Golf availability. We haven't even gotten pricing or options for the R or Alltrack yet.
You're in the US right? It's ridiculous that we have no news so far. Canadian dealers have gotten tons, even Austrailia has orders open from what I heard! Albeit they won't come until January, the US can't "order" ours. Dealers just get allocations, so I don't understand why we have nothing yet. No pricing or even date range for when they will touch ground. They said fall but it's looking more and more likely the begging of 18 which is unprecedented for a 18 model to come out in the actual year.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

GGambitX07

Holy shiz, missed this because I was at the last page. If this is true, that is freaking awesome. The wait really needs to be over lol. Still, we can't really order anything from my understanding. It's basically a lottery because dealers get blind allocations, albeit they can "trade" with other dealers. I may or may not have two deposits down for different colors to chose what I like best haha. I'm first on one list and 3rd on another.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk