GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Spulen Short Shifter

S97

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling my Spulen Quick Change adjustable front to back short shifter. I just upgraded to the DieselGeek Sigma 6 so I'm looking to get rid of it.

It's a super quick and easy install and feels absolutely incredible. I prefer notchier shifts and with the Spulen adjusted to the shortest throw, it felt super crisp and mechanical. It's an absolute night and day difference over stock, especially when paired with aftermarket shifter bracket, end-link bushings, and a heavyweight shift knob.

The shifter will come with all the original hardware it came with when I bought it.

Asking $55 shipped. I can send pictures upon request (shifter is in my garage and I'm out of the house right now so I don't have any pictures to add to the post.)

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Still available?

S97

Passed Driver's Ed

Dude above never followed through. Still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S97

Passed Driver's Ed
How difficult is it to install? Bit of a noob at modding here

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It’s suuuuper easy. I’m not the most mechanically inclines either but it takes 10-15 minutes max. Just have to remove the intake, pull the end links off the original, undo the nut holding it in and put everything back with the new shifter in reverse order. Plenty of tutorials on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk