GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Here is one of my favorite daily watches that I wear, Longines HydroConquest automatic. I wear it casually as you can see with my ripped jeans and sweatshirt. I have a few other nice ones but I wear them mostly to work and I take the train into NYC so not many chances for a pic in the car. I’ve always really like watches but they get pricey and since I’m preparing for a wedding unfortunately I don’t have the spare cash to buy more, but maybe for my 30th b day I’ll get something cool. I’m looking at classic two tone datejusts, IWC Ingy and a few others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Speedy with my GTI parked next to an S4 [emoji869]

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Does anyone use any of those dials and bezels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do!
Great for timing how long it takes me to do something (like driving to work).
Great for knowing your speed when you know the distance and vice versa. I use my tachymetre and dials on the daily!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
You cheap bastards! :) Not one Rolex? A LONG time ago I almost bought one that had a leather band with a gold case and back. New it was $750. Now leather and stainless is probably $4,000.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
You cheap bastards! :) Not one Rolex? A LONG time ago I almost bought one that had a leather band with a gold case and back. New it was $750. Now leather and stainless is probably $4,000.

At least! Depending on model of course.
Watches can definitely can be a great investment with a little bit of research and luck!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Nothing special.
Citizen, Seiko, Swatch.
Nothing too fancy lol. The hamilton is pretty much the watch I wear every day. Have a bunch of different straps for it.
But like I've already said I have been eying the Speedy Pro for a looooong time.
Was going to buy one in the next month but with a baby on the way in the next 2 months I am going to hold off and see.
Instead of a birthday present maybe it will be a fathers day present haha.

What else do you have in your collection?

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Nothing special.
Citizen, Seiko, Swatch.
Nothing too fancy lol. The hamilton is pretty much the watch I wear every day. Have a bunch of different straps for it.
But like I've already said I have been eying the Speedy Pro for a looooong time.
Was going to buy one in the next month but with a baby on the way in the next 2 months I am going to hold off and see.
Instead of a birthday present maybe it will be a fathers day present haha.

What else do you have in your collection?

legitimate reasoning to hold off on the speedy. a speedy will always be there for you when you're ready.

swatch irony, Seiko quartz dress watch (forgot the code), gshock, victorinox, jeanrichard terrascope, laco type 1, I think that's it...for now haha.

HicBuda

Ready to race!
Just an observation but almost every picture has a skinny hairy white arm. I too have this condition, in abundance, but wonder if everyone showed up to a car meet if it would look like a family reunion.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Hah wow we have a very similar collection. One of my swatches is an Irony as well.
I do also have a G-Shock that I did not mention.
And Apple Watch does not count!