GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Those with o2 spacers and CEL free

IDontLikeSpam

I run the 42DD down pipe and spacer, and I still get a CEL for “O2 sensor stuck lean”. Is this a common code for downpipe owners, or do I have a busted sensor or exhaust leak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMen

Ready to race!
Does this mean I'm ready for inspection? Not sure what the 2 'Not activated' messages mean?

MadMen

Ready to race!
I don't think S3 has SAI so that's why it isn't active. Not sure on the other but the fact it says not activated is good vs not completed..

Well then I guess I've conquered the spacer dilemma, and can move onto a stage 2 flash tune :)

I do have a fault in the 01 engine section for stuck lean (P2270 or something like that), but it hasn't triggered the CEL.

IDontLikeSpam

Well then I guess I've conquered the spacer dilemma, and can move onto a stage 2 flash tune :)

I do have a fault in the 01 engine section for stuck lean (P2270 or something like that), but it hasn't triggered the CEL.

I had the same fault. I'll bet you a shiny nickel you'll eventually get the CEL.

MadMen

Ready to race!
I had the same fault. I'll bet you a shiny nickel you'll eventually get the CEL.

I'm sure I will. As long as I know I can keep it off long enough to pass when needed, I'll be happy. Different combos of the spacers were getting me near instant CEL's. So I think I found the sweet spot for now.

Ecapskcab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 Mk7 GTI
I took the advice of one of the forum members and used the Vibrant J-style spacer in the same direction of the turbo outlet where the downpipe mates to the surface of the turbo. I went about a month without a CEL until I tuned to Stage 2 with Unitronic. The downpipe I used was CTS w/ cat.